Educational, entertaining, 8 hours per day of display. Demonstrating natural and aggressive behaviors that most patrons have never seen before! Watch as the Swampmaster catches and 8 foot, 200 lb Alligator with his bare hands! Thrills, laughter, as well as valuable information for all ages! Your children can even hold a baby alligator safely and have their picture taken by the expert handler, Jeff Quattrocchi.
- 3 - 30 minute shows daily within the 8 hour period of display
- Educational question/answer with a baby alligator
SHOW CONTENT: · Educational
- Alligator's are on display all day (no longer than an 8 hour period)
- Interaction with the Alligator
NUMBER OF ROOMS:
One double hotel room two days prior to the event, through the duration and two days after the event. If hotel rooms are need for fewer days then it will be discussed during show advancing.
Will depend on the routing and how much time allowed between dates.
- 1-2; 200-250 lb. Alligator
- Stage; consists of water and staging area
- Water (pool is 24’ x 16’ and will need approx. 6-8” of water, takes 3 to 4 hours to fill by garden hose)
- Lighting if evening shows
- Bleachers preferred but optional – does make for a more enjoyable show
AREA NEEDED: 30 x 50 flat level ground(performance area) (trailer size - 9’ tall, 30’ long, 8 ½’ wide)
SET-UP/TEAR-DOWN: 8 hours set-up; 6 hours tear-down
PUBLICITY AND VIDEO AVAILABLE: Yes
REFERENCES AVAILABLE: Yes
COST: $14,000 per week plus 2 hotel rooms.
$8,500 for 1-3 Days
ALL DATES BOOKED OUT OF THE UNITED STATES MUST BE INDIVIDUALLY PRICED DUE TO ROUTING, BORDER COSTS AND TAXES.